(1) Entering & Leaving the School
1. Children should be picked up by their parents or a guardian aged 16 and above every day. They should arrive at the school from 8:00am to 9:00am and be picked up and leave from 4:30pm to 6:00pm. On weekends, they are required to leave school by 1:00pm. If they will arrive late or leave early for any reason, please inform the school in advance.
2. Parents must have a Smart Card issued by the school to pick up their children. If the card is lost, the school must be informed immediately for the sake of the children’s safety, and a card replacement request must be issued in writing.
3. Please do not allow your children to bring jewelry, money, food or toys into the school.
4. The length of time that a new student can stay at the school during the adjustment period is subject to how well they are adjusting to the school.
(2) Dress Code
1. Children must wear a clean school uniform, shoes and socks every day when they come into school.
2. Parents are advised to bring two sets of extra clothes for their children to change with when necessary.
3. All items brought into school must have their children’s name written on them so that they can be easily identified.
Our school provides three nutritious meals a day, including breakfast, lunch and afternoon snacks, so parents do not need to give their children breakfast before they come to school.
(4) Illness & Accidents
1. If a child is ill, they should stay at home to rest. If they are suffering from an infectious disease, a doctor’s note should be presented to prove that the child is fully recovered before they can return to school.
2. If your child feels unwell after coming to school, the school will try to contact the parents to take them back home for medical treatment as soon as possible.
3. If a child has an emergency or accident at school and the parents cannot be informed, they will be taken to hospital for treatment.
4. The school will not help children take medication that is not prescribed by a doctor.
If a child is unable to come to school due to an emergency or illness, the parents should inform the school in the morning of the day that the incident occurs. Any unexplained absence of more than seven days or any absence under suspicious circumstances will be reported to the Education Bureau in accordance with government regulations. If a child is absent for more than two weeks without notifying the school, they will be considered as having withdrawn from the course and the school will not refund the tuition fees for that month.
1. The school fees must be paid automatically on the first day of each month. If you are unable to pay or have any exceptional circumstances, please discuss them with the school’s principal.
2. If your child is absent from school or on leave, you still have to pay the school fees, otherwise it will be considered as an automatic withdrawal from the school.
3. If there are any changes in the amount of financial assistance received from the Working Family and Student Financial Assistance Agency (WFSFAA), please inform the school immediately.
(7) Withdrawal Procedure
1. If a child has to withdraw from the school, please inform the school’s principal one month in advance and state the reasons for their withdrawal.
2. The school year spans from September to August the following year. Children who have not completed the school year will not receive a learning report or a child development file.
(8) Social Work
1. Families with special needs or difficulties may contact the principal or the school social workers for assistance.